Sunday, January 6, 2008

GCN Conference Day 4

The conference just ended this morning. This morning's worship was the most incredible yet. The Holy Spirit was so strong in that room.

They said that there were 240 "live encouragrams" given out. I didn't get one! I feel left out, but I didn't give any out either. I kind of wanted to, but anytime I thought about it, the guy who had them wasn't around; or else maybe I was just too shy to seek him out. I wish they had simply had them available at a table to write, and put in a box to be picked up for distribution or...something. As it was you had to find one person who had the blank ones on him. There was someone I kept wanting to send one to, but I was so obsessed with thinking that he didn't like me, I was kinda hesitant to send him one cause I feared he thought I was creepy or something. In any case, I wish I'd sent some. And I wish I'd gotten at least one!

The time after this morning's session closed was great; we spoke words of encouragement and affirmation to one another. My friend Ryan in particular blew me away in what he said. Which reminds me, my friend Scott similarly blew me away last night on a stairwell.

God has done something here this weekend and it's going to outflow and affect everyone on GCN. And in our communities.

0 comments: